Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Workshop 'Til You Drop" Amazon Countdown Promotion



Thank you to all the Goodreads members that signed up to win my book, Workshop 'Til You Drop!  I hope it entertains you as much as I was entertained by creating it!  The final tally was almost 500 members requested my book.  Awesome!  Will be sending them out tomorrow and very excited for everyone.  Please leave a review, good or bad.  I try to have a thick skin and just appreciate someone taking the time to give me feedback.

To celebrate my foray into marketing, I've set up an Amazon countdown promotion.  It begins right after the giveaway.  The way it works is that for the first 24 hours, the eBook will be available for $.99, next 24, $1.99, next $2.99 and then it will revert to the normal price of $3.99.

Sooo...  If you don' win the giveaway but would still like to read my book, you can obtain the eBook for a discount!

Still working on how to sign them...

No comments:

Post a Comment