Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Not the Best at Social Networking - Maybe Even One of the Worst


Was extremely excited when I made it to Quarter-Finalist status in the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award (ABNA) Contest with my novel, Workshop 'Til You Drop and thought it would be available for review if I made it to the Semi-Finalist level.  This level is comprised of the top 25 entries out of the original 10,000.





WRONG!


Not only is it available now, reviews and feedback from Amazon customers will be used to determine - in part - who moves on.

ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

I'm reduced to begging, pleading and groveling for reviews.  

Hey, I'm not that proud...  Here I go!

On June 13, the top 25 entries - the Semi-Finalists - will be announced. In the meantime, you can download my entry (excerpt from Workshop 'Til You Drop - first twelve pages) and read it for free.The finalists will be based on readers' inputs so it would really, really, really help me if you could download it and write a review. Doesn't have to be long or extravagant or anything that takes a lot of time, but the more the merrier! Here's the link - and please pass it on to readers you think might enjoy it...


No comments:

Post a Comment